Sara-Jane used her wide experience in events management, design and marketing to set up a successful company in Indonesia helping to support domestic and international brands across the Asia Pacific region. There, scuba diving on dynamite-blasted coral reefs, she witnessed the destruction that can be wrought on the marine environment without proper protection. Back in the UK, where she was brought up close to the chops of the Channel, she has brought her expertise and affinity with the sea to BLUE.
- BLUE's 2017 Review
- Businesses that want to put the planet first in 2018
- Michael Gove welcomes Best Practice in World Fisheries conference report
- Saving the Seas: The Blue Marine Foundation has partnered with the yacht industry to protect a growing swath of ocean
- NGOs and fishermen demand derogation of exemptions for electric fishing
- EU let Dutch use banned pulse fishing method
- 232 MPs sign charter in support of marine conservation
- Top pub and brewery team up to create new oyster stout to aid Solent restoration project
- To serve to protect
- Do Not Adjust Your Set – Can A TV Show Help Save Our Seas?