Allumer founder Natasha Leith-Smith and Blue Marine Foundation (BLUE) have joined forces in order to create a beautiful jewellery collection, a fish-tail-hook pendant, on a necklace and a leather bracelet, that will raise vital funds for BLUE’s work to protect our precious oceans.
Help us turn the tides.
The jewellery is available to purchase here.
“Forged from friendship, what started as just a present to my best friend, was suddenly red-hot, she loved it so much, she showed it to her friends, and now everybody wants them…” Natasha Leith-Smith. Our special jewellery all comes in a little matchbox saying ‘light up my life’ reiterating the essence of the brand. Vogue names Allumer ‘the Rolls Royce of friendship bracelets’. Worn by the likes of Kate Moss, Princess Beatrice, Daisy Lowe, Kelly Osbourne, and more.
- Everywoman Retail Ambassador of the year 2015
- Fashion Accessory of the Year Award 2015 – British Travelgoods, Handbags & Accessories Association
- Jewellery Designer of the Year 2015 – UK Jewellery Awards
- Accessories Designer of the Year 2014 – Drapers Footwear and Accessories Awards
- Jewellery Brand of the Year 2013 – UK Jewellery Awards
- Hot 100 2012 – Professional Jewellery
NATASHA LEITH-SMITH – Conceptual designer, studied at Chelsea College of Art and Design. Natasha also has Ideology, a London based consultancy specialising in concepts and innovation for design, marketing, promotions and events. She was brought up in Hong Kong and lived there for 25 years – her mother, a gemologist, had her stringing pearls as a little girl for pocket money!