Please click here to read the full article.
- Blog: Seeing first-hand that that marine protection in the Isle of Arran works
- Plymouth Sound is a National Marine Park - it's official
- UK's first marine park in Plymouth 'to lead way in ocean innovation'
- Plymouth to be UK’s first National Marine Park
- City folk are invited to dip a toe in the water
- Britannia Protects the Waves: £7m extra funding to protect UK marine life
- Protecting the Twilight Zone
- Chance to see Plymouth's incredible sea life
- BLUE's Chief Scientific Adviser appointed to Highly Protected Marine Areas review panel