Please click here to read the full article.
- Laamafaru festival – a testament to three years’ hard work
- Britain's 'underwater forests' could be key to beating climate change says Sir David Attenborough
- Kelp! Sir David Attenborough rides to the rescue of seahorses
- Marine parks given cautious welcome
- Marine Park plan all about turning back to the sea
- Blog: Seeing first-hand that that marine protection in the Isle of Arran works
- Plymouth Sound is a National Marine Park - it's official
- UK's first marine park in Plymouth 'to lead way in ocean innovation'
- Plymouth to be UK’s first National Marine Park
- City folk are invited to dip a toe in the water