Terms, Conditions and Partners
About Blue Marine
This website is operated by Blue Marine, a charity registered in England and Wales under the registered number 1137209. Our head office is 3rd Floor South Building, Somerset House, London, WC2 R1LA, United Kingdom.
Using Blue Marine’s website
You may access the website on a temporary basis. Blue Marine reserves the right to withdraw or amend any or all of the website information and materials at any time and without notice. Blue Marine is not liable for any loss or damage that arises if the website is not available for any period of time.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We provide this website for information purposes only. Blue Marine makes no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of any information or materials on the website. Blue Marine disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from reliance on any information on the website.
Blue Marine endeavours to make sure that this Website is accessible for 24 hours a day but will not be liable if‚ for any reason‚ it becomes unavailable for any time or for any period. Blue Marine also reserves the right to suspend access to this Website temporarily or permanently and without notice.
Blue Marine is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website and has permission to reproduce all rights. All such rights are reserved. You may print or download information or materials from the Website provided that:
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights are also printed, copied and / or downloaded with the information or materials;
- You do not modify or change in any way the information or materials provided on the Website; and
- The information or materials are not used in a way which may damage Blue Marine’s reputation or ability to achieve its objectives.
You must not without Blue Marine’s prior written consent:
- Incorporate any information or materials on the website in any other work, publication or broadcast (in hard copy of electronic form);
- Make commercial use of any of the information or materials on the website; or
- Reproduce, share, transmit, publish or make available to the public any of the information or materials on the website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Blue Marine is not responsible for the protection of privacy on any third party websites that are linked to our website. Please ensure to study the privacy policies on other websites that you visit.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
You may link to the Website provided that you do so in a way that is fair, legal and not misleading, however, Blue Marine reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. Blue Marine cannot warrant that this website is free of viruses or technical defects and accepts no responsibility for any technical problems arising from your use of this website.
The aim of this digital experience was to help all generations visualise the critical link between the ocean and the climate. Blue Marine embarked on this project in 2020, striving to develop a modern and emerging platform that would inspire individuals all over the world to protect their ocean. We are determined to make this educational content as accessible as possible and will continue to develop the site to achieve this.
Creating this interactive experience would not have been possible without our official partners.
- Barclays – A Partnership to Protect the Ocean
- Green Chameleon
- Jessica Daicos – Education Consultant
CONTACT Blue Marine
If you have any issues or concerns about the website, please contact Blue Marine using: email@example.com